Certified Clinical Laboratory Safety Professional (CCLSP)
- CCLSP certification course is developed to convey hands on knowledge that will have a clear, direct, and positive impact on the laboratory professionals ability to improve and sustain safety in their laboratories. Whether you are looking to enhance your skills within your current position as a safety manager or looking to make a change by getting a safety manager position, or simply for your personal development by improving your knowledge of laboratory safety, the CCLSP is the right course for you. By the end of the course, you will be able to develop your own comprehensive laboratory safety manual.
- Furthermore, the course goes along with an examination (if you choose to take it) that gives you the opportunity to earn a certificate in the clinical laboratory safety field and demonstrate your mastery of the subject matter.
- The CCLSP certification course gives an understanding of clinical laboratories safety and its implementations. List of topics included in this course:
1. Introduction To Safety in Clinical Laboratories
2. Fire Safety In Clinical Laboratories
3. Chemicals Safety In Clinical Laboratories
4. Waste Management In Clinical Laboratories
5. Biomedical Waste Management (BMWM) In Clinical Laboratories
6. Spills management In Clinical Laboratories
7. Chapter Seven: Miscellaneous Topics (The Use Of Biosafety Cabinets, Fume Hoods, Eye Wash And Safety
Shower, Electrical Safety, Radiation Safety, Laser Safety, And Ultraviolet (UV) Light Exposure
8. Ergonomics In Clinical Laboratories
- Two (2) days, 10 hours CPD. Click To Register
- For taking the course online with the instructor: $250.00. Click To Register
- For preparation / educational materials for the CCLSP exam to study on your own: $175.00.Click here to view sample pages. | Click here to buy